What have we learned on Identity?
Kaliya "Identity Woman" Hamlin and Johannes Ernst are doing a survey on the questions we don't have to ask anymore in the digital identity field:
What are the questions we are no longer asking ourselves.
- maybe we figured out the answer,
- maybe we figured out we couldn’t answer it,
- maybe we figured out it was a question we asked to soon and will surface again.
- would anybody think this is useful? [question in the past, not any more]
What are the questions we are asking ourselves now?
- How do identity providers make money? [question now]
- What will be be thinking about 6-18 months from now?
- How to aggregate claims from multiple identity sources? [question 12 months from now]